Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wishful thinking?!?!?!

.......its complicated. but we can make it work . We use the good to help us through the bad. we hold on tight when all reason would dictate that we let go. we go beyond what we think and feel at a material moment . things change, sometimes  right before our very eyes. thats when you really know, love is a choice not a feeling. As in every relationship there comes a time when the warm fuzzy feeling is dead and cold .Then what? out of the passionless days a deeper love CAN grow. if I can love you when I dont understand you , when we aren't reading from the same script anymore and nothing feels the way it used to, if I can wait,hope and pray just long enough.....maybe we'll find us again. MAYBE. IF.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love IS a choice. I keep telling people but they think mbu I am unromantic.

    I am here to fully agree.

    ReplyDelete