Thursday, September 23, 2010

Because i'm on my way to being a great nurse....

Another one of those crazy tests that make you question learning styles that have worked for ages but are producing crappy results lately.  WEIRD!  I’m slightly perturbed by nursing testing. I don’t like being confused. I don’t like studying for days and then being frazzled by questions that are designed have two good answers but one BEST answer.  Pathophysiology is hard but at least there is only one right answer. I can live with being wrong when I’m wrong without question.  I’m a squares not circles person, and while  I’m making an effort to be open minded and  think outside the box/circle  and all the brouhaha that goes  with it, I actually like it when things fit..I like defined boundaries; I think they are essential to my sanity. I’d also like to not have someone on the other side thinking up ways to make things even more complicated. I am aware that I can’t have everything I want the way i want it  so before you(I’m referring to everyone who’s been dishing out unsolicited , impractical, condescending half-ass advice) tell me to suck it up and deal with it realize that I’m  entitled to a rant.

3 comments:

  1. I like your new by-line. I also like that you used the word "half-ass."

    You're going to kick butt next week. Forget all the haters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to read this post at your graduation to help you laugh and cry at life and its hilarious evilness.
    hang in there, I love you!!

    ReplyDelete