Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You and I

together we are like fire,
smoking,sweltering,then burning
flames doing a twisted dance,
flaring and falling as if in a trance,
casting shadows , teasing the eyes
raising the hope of a putrid heart
threatening but comforting
I pray it lasts or that time be still,
while i relish the endless possibilty
and savour you and me
coals red and hot,
glowing as if eternal
with potence multiplied
by their union....
then miles apart
dead and cold,
almost is if it never was,
but for the ashes.

5 comments:

  1. In a word: 'Hot!' :-)
    The passion leaps off the page.
    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And oh yeah, Scotchie.
    Mine socks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find a word other than, WOW to describe your posts. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ princess: 3 comments in a row kinda proves a point.:-)thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh little one, You continue to amaze!!

    Princess...Its not like I'm the other significant other. The sox were yours long before I even considered logging on!! wink!

    ReplyDelete